Procedures Coordination Division
- Organises the flow of documents and the processing and recording of the documentation received within the Department.
- Conducts primary expertise/validation of submissions and additional documentation.
- Monitors procedure coordination and adherence to timelines.
- Organises departmental meetings and meetings of the Commission on Marketing Authorisation of Human Medicines, ensures management of protocols and related documents. Coordinates and ensures communication with the submitter of the documentation.
- Monitors and updates the information included in the Medicinal Product Register of the Republic of Latvia.