The State Agency of Medicines (hereinafter – Agency) shall seek to ensure knowledge based, effective and qualitative cooperation with stakeholders in evaluation of medicinal products utilised in healthcare, procurement and utilisation centres of human blood, tissues, cells and organs, as well as pharmaceutical activity companies.
Considering interests of the public, particularly patients, in the field of healthcare, the administration of the State Agency of Medicines undertakes to:
- Establish and maintain an effective system of governance for the organisation in accordance with internationally accepted best practice and normative acts, integrating BEMA (Benchmarking of European Medicines Agencies) criteria, recommendations from relevant guidelines, as well as guidance and principles included in the “Consult First” guidelines issued by the Ministry of Economics related to planning, conduct and result assessment of compliance inspections of surveillance objects;
- In order to ensure high quality of services continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, as well as ensure continuous improvement and compliance of management system processes with the relevant requirements for national competent authorities of European Union member states and participants of the Medicines Quality Assurance System of the World Health Organisation;
- Promote active cooperation with national competent authorities in the European Economic Area, as well as other stakeholders;
- Promote client trust and satisfaction by improving availability and quality of services;
- Oversee safe circulation and storage of information provided by clients and collaboration partners;
- Maintain employee motivation to improve performance and expand professional competence by creating positive work environment.
Every employee at any level of any structural unit of Agency’s organisation shall promote implementation of Agency’s quality policy and its values in their work and shall continuously work on improving the quality management system.